1. When a girl says she’s sad, but she isn’t crying, it means she’s crying in her heart.
2. When she ignores you after you’ve done something wrong, it’s best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an apology.
3. A girl can’t find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to ‘get over him’ after the relationship’s over.)
4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.
5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.
6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually not sure how to react to them.
7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
8. If you don’t like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.
9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.
10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).
11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in anyway.
12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.
13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act look uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news.
14. A smile means a lot to a girl.
15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.
16. If a girl says she can’t go out with you because she has to study, leave.
17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay.
18. Don’t try to guess a girl’s feelings. Ask her.
19. Hearing the words “I love you” is a great reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.
20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she’ll wonder why she never noticed him before.
21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories.
22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself.
23. A girl’s ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart.
24. Girls love having fun!
25. A simple ‘Hi’ can brighten a girl’s day.
26. A girl’s best friends usually know best what she is feeling and going through.
27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their ‘prettier’ friend.
28. Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.
29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them.
30. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.
31. Girls always hope that they can always remain as friend with their ex. But never know how.
“It’s okay to want someone you can’t have. It’s okay to keep friendships when you don’t want them, or want something more. It’s okay to cry when you’re hurt, and it’s okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you. Believe it or not, it’s always going to be okay. That’s just how it works. uppose to go. It’s all aSometimes things don’t always work out the way you want them to, and a lot of times it seems like they never will. But it’s okay, that how life’s sbout learning how to deal with the bumpy parts in the road and waiting ‘till they’re smooth again. It’s all about forgiving and forgetting. It’s all about waiting and wishing. That’s just how life is.”—(via theflightout) (via insidemyuniverse) (via irishayne) (via antidote4irony) (via ninacathylouise)